Sachs Media Group (SMG) was widely recognized Saturday, February 7 by the American Advertising Federation Tallahassee (AAFT) during the local American Advertising (ADDY®) Awards ceremony for a diverse cross-section of creative and video productions. The firm received a total of 19 awards, including two of the top awards of the night: “Best of Show: Print” and the prestigious Franceschi Public Service Award, both earned for the Lauren’s Kids foundation’s Safer, Smarter Kids abuse prevention curriculum. The Franceschi Public Service Award recognizes the most successful campaign promoting a social cause.
Sachs Media Group was the recipient of nine gold and eight silver ADDY® awards for overall campaign projects, two-dimensional advertisements, website creation, photography, video production, logo development and self-promotional efforts.
The complete list of SMG’s awards is as follows:
- Safer, Smarter Kids Curriculum Kits – Best of Show: Print
- Safer, Smarter Kids Campaign – Franceschi Public Service Award
- Safer, Smarter Kids Website – Gold
- Safer, Smarter Kids Curriculum Videos – Gold
- Safer, Smarter Kids Curriculum Kits – Gold
- Safer, Smarter Kids Teachers’ Institute Logo – Gold
- Lauren’s Kids Website – Gold
- Florida State University Office of Admissions Recruitment Poster – Gold
- Florida State University Women’s Basketball Photography – Gold
- Healthy Pools Campaign – Gold
- Andrew’s 228 Down Down Up Video – Gold
- Foley Timber and Land Co. Logo – Silver
- Florida State University Women’s Basketball Poster – Silver
- Andrew’s 228 Down Down Up Billboard – Silver
- Healthy Pools Slideshare – Silver
- Moms Against Cooties – Silver
- Volunteer Florida 20th Anniversary Campaign – Silver
- Every Second Counts (SMG Promotional Video) – Silver
- Sachs Media Group Promotional Chocolate – Silver
To date, Sachs Media Group has won more than 100 ADDY® Awards. The ADDY® Awards serve as the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, locally, regionally and nationally. The organization’s mission is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising.