Sachs Media Group took home several awards at the 2014 FPRA Capital Chapter Image Award ceremony last month. We’re so proud of our award-winning work for Lauren’s Kids, Florida Healthy Kids Corporation, FHSAA and Ricky Carmichael.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the Public Service category for the “Don’t Miss the Signs in the Digital World” campaign for Lauren’s Kids.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Public Information category for the Florida KidCare Back to School Campaign.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Crisis Communication category for the Florida High School Athletic Association.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the Promotional/Marketing category for Sachs Media Group’s “Rock & Roll Heaven” Campaign.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the Annual Report category for the Florida Healthy Kids Annual Report.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Website category for the rebranding of the Sachs Media Group website.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Online Promotion category for Ricky Carmichael Racing’s Social Engagement Campaign.
Our very own Drew Piers swept the Student Category, taking home the following awards:
- IMAGE AWARD in the Written Speech category for First Lady Ann Scott’s Speech: Experience and Opportunity.
- IMAGE AWARD in the News Releases category for Lauren’s Kids Responds to Society’s Perception on Female Predators.
- GRAND IMAGE AWARD and IMAGE AWARD in the Public Relations Campaign category for the City of Tallahassee Utilities: Unplugged Campaign.