Firm Wins Grand All-Image Award for 2nd Consecutive Year
Sachs Media Group’s campaign to rebrand the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs today won the top award in the Capital Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association Image Awards – the second consecutive year the firm earned the Grand All Image Award.
Last year, the firm won the top prize in the FPRA Image Awards for the Lauren’s Kids “Walk In My Shoes” campaign.
“Our work to help FDVA better reach Florida’s veterans and connect them to earned benefits and services is some of the most meaningful work we’ve ever done,” said Michelle Ubben, Partner and Director of Branding and Campaigns. “It means a lot to be honored by our industry, and it means even more to make a difference for the men and women who have served our country so well.”
In addition to the Grand All Image Award, Sachs Media Group also won these awards:
IMAGE AWARD in the Public Affairs category, for “Justice for Eric Brody,” a campaign to push for compensation for a young man permanently injured by a Broward County Sheriff’s deputy who ran a red light.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Institutional category for the “Honoring Those Who Served U.S.” campaign to rebrand the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs and connect veterans to earned benefits and services.
- IMAGE AWARD in the category of Online Audience Engagement for the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs Social Engagement Campaign.
- IMAGE AWARD and JUDGES’ AWARD in the News Release category for the “Title IX Op-Ed” created for the Florida High School Athletic Association.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Public Information category for the campaign to support extension of the “Half-Penny Sales Tax” in Leon County.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the Public Affairs Category for the campaign to help Florida’s Tax Collectors retain the responsibility for distributing license tags.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the category of Online Promotion for the Water Quality & Health Council’s “Healthy Pools” Social Media Promotional Campaign.