Sachs Media Group earned seven awards, including the Grand All Image Award, at the Florida Public Relations Association Capital Chapter’s 2020 Image Awards in Tallahassee, Florida.
Sachs Media Group won the chapter’s top honor, the Grand All Image Award, for the second year in a row. This year’s accolade went to the Water Quality & Health Council’s Plate it Safe campaign, which made America’s home kitchens safer during the 2019 holiday season.
The Plate It Safe campaign educated millions of American adults who regularly cook or bake about the importance of food safety. This campaign also took home an Image Award and Judges’ award in the Public Service category.
Sachs Media Group received these additional accolades:
- JUDGES’ AWARD and IMAGE AWARD in the Crisis Communication category for the Independence for Florida’s Universities campaign
- Sachs Media Group launched a successful media, digital and grassroots campaign to save the independence of Florida Polytechnic University and New College of Florida when surprise legislation to fold them into bigger universities emerged and gained steam midway through the 2020 legislative session.
- IMAGE AWARD in the Public Affairs category for the Protecting Services for Florida’s Vulnerable Children campaign
- Florida Association for Behavior Analysis turned to Sachs Media Group to launch a communications campaign opposing a proposal by state officials that would jeopardize services for children with autism or Down syndrome. They launched a lightning-fast, multifaceted campaign highlighting the proposal’s shortcomings, which caused the state to cancel the plan.
- AWARD OF DISTINCTION in the Public Affairs category for the Fight Cancer – Yes on 6 campaign
- Sachs Media Group helped the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network of Texas generate high-impact visibility and advocate for a YES vote on Proposition 6 to continue funding for CPRIT. Outstanding outcomes included nearly 2 million impressions across campaign content and the passage of Proposition 6 on the November ballot.
In previous years, the firm has won the Grand All Image Award for its annual Healthy Pools campaign, Honoring Those Who Served U.S. campaign with the Florida Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Walk in My Shoes campaign with Lauren’s Kids, among others.