Sachs Media, one of Ragan’s 2021 Top Places To Work, is seeking a high-energy, skilled, and proven Senior Account Executive to join our team. This is an opportunity to lend your strategic thinking and bright insights to some of the nation’s most exciting and innovative companies, aka our clients!
As a PRNEWS Agency Elite Top-100 honoree and three-time winner of FPRA’s All-Florida Grand Golden Image Award, Sachs Media serves a wide range of clients in a diverse array of industries/sectors, including health care, environment, education, law/justice, nonprofit, and associations, and more. We offer a workplace that champions its employees, cultivates a culture that thrives on diverse ideas and backgrounds, and supports professional growth and the well-being of our staff.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a strong writer, communicates effectively, and responds appropriately to the ever-changing developments that naturally arise when working on high-stakes issues. The Sachs Media PR division embraces a team-based approach to ensure that each client receives top-notch service. Successful applicants will be expected to seamlessly work with our entire team to achieve each client’s communications objectives. Previous experience in government, health care, environment, crisis management, thought leadership, and media relations is a plus.
Required: Four-year degree in public relations, journalism, political science, communications, or a related area of study. Must have at least three to five years of PR agency or corporate PR experience (including internships).
- Demonstrates the ability to work across several client teams and be considered proficient in writing, pitching, research, and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and support client and team activities.
- Creates communications plans and strategies and executes client strategic plans.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Software applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures a high standard of excellence in all work produced.
- Manages relationships with clients and co-workers with a high degree of professionalism.
- Works with a high degree of autonomy with clients and members of account teams to conceptualize and produce deliverables that meet their needs with minimal need for revision.
- Creates media intelligence reports and campaign measurement/analytics for Agency leadership and clients.
- Tracks work to meet deadlines and ensures proper billing as work is completed.
- Proficiently use firm’s software platforms including Muck Rack, Mention, TVEyes.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide an important audience or market insights.
- Demonstrates strong writing skills, write press releases, communication plans, speaking points, social media content, summaries, etc.
- Engages in effective media relations, outreach and pitching, tracking results, and creating and using media lists and editorial calendars.
- Coordinates and interacts with various media resources and contacts on a real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Effectively presents, sells, and defends all agency work proposals to clients
- Remains current on trends in public relations and communications.
Job Type: Full-time
- PR Agency Account Executive 3-4 years (Preferred)
- Florida (Preferred)
- 10% (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Healthcare Spending or Reimbursement Accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- 401K Match
- Remote Work/Flexible schedules
- Paid Professional Development
- Family Work Culture