Sachs Media, one of Ragan’s 2021 Top Places To Work, is seeking a high-energy, skilled Account Coordinator to join our team. This is an opportunity to lend your strategic thinking and bright insights to some of the nation’s most exciting and innovative companies, aka our clients!
As a PRNEWS Agency Elite Top-100 honoree and three-time winner of FPRA’s All-Florida Grand Golden Image Award, Sachs Media serves a wide range of clients in a diverse array of industries/sectors, including health care, environment, education, law/justice, nonprofit, and associations, and more. We offer a workplace that champions its employees, cultivates a culture that thrives on diverse ideas and backgrounds, and supports professional growth and the well-being of our staff.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a strong writer, communicates effectively, and responds appropriately to the ever-changing developments that naturally arise when working on high-stakes issues. The Sachs Media PR division embraces a team-based approach to ensure that each client receives top-notch service. Successful applicants will be expected to seamlessly work with our entire team to achieve each client’s communications objectives.
Required: Four-year degree in public relations or a related area of study
- Passion for high-stakes challenges related to a wide range of issues at the local, state, and federal levels
- Ability to execute communications plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of social media and content creation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to undertake multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Responsibilities in the following:
- Assists in drafting communication materials
- Schedule meetings both internal and external
- Maintains up-to-date documentation of hours worked by client and project in the software system provided for this purpose
- Remains current on trends in public relations, state government, and communications
- Assists with the planning, scripting, and executing special events
- Assists with web copy, updates, and research images
- Performs public relations services, drafts advisories, press releases, and media monitoring. Attends client meetings as needed.
- Assists with advertising plans for assigned clients
- Conducts primary and secondary research
- Pitches reporters and bloggers on relevant topics
- Ensures a high standard of excellence for all work produced
- Creates compelling and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations and other client presentations
- Helps plan media and other events, as necessary
- Works with a high degree of autonomy to achieve goals
- Manages relationships with co-workers with a high degree of professionalism
Job Type: Full-time
- PR Agency Internship (Preferred)
- Florida (Preferred)
- 10% (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Healthcare Spending or Reimbursement Accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- 401K Match
- Remote Work/Flexible schedules
- Paid Professional Development
- Family Work Culture
Sachs Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.