Sachs Media, one of Ragan’s 2021 Top Places To Work, is seeking a high-energy, skilled, and proven PR Account Manager to join our team. Here at Sachs Media, we provide a workplace that champions its employees, cultivates a culture that thrives off diverse ideas and backgrounds, supports professional growth and the wellbeing of our staff, and more. Named one of PRNews’ “Elite Top 100” firms in the U.S. and three-time winner of FPRA’s prestigious Dick Pope Award for the best statewide public relations campaign, Sachs Media serves a wide range of clients in a diverse array of sectors including healthcare, environmental, corporate, education, professional services, nonprofit, and associations.
As an Account Manager, you will lead a team and be required to produce quality and engaging content. You will need to have a hard-charging “run till you’re tackled” mentality and be a stickler for detail and accuracy. You will be expected to create quality work in a fast-paced environment – and to be a team player.
Sachs Media account managers work with multiple clients. Skills include strong writing and verbal and presentation abilities. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an agency environment.
Our account managers are creative thinkers who are solutions-oriented, work well in a collaborative environment, follow the news, and are intrigued by the opportunity to work with clients that span a variety of fields from energy and technology to development and healthcare.
BA or BS degree in journalism, public relations, communications, English, or related discipline is required. Familiarity with AP style is a must. Design ability a plus.
- Achieves measurable public relations/marketing results by working with client contacts and agency team members to create and execute integrated marketing communications programs for clients
- Demonstrates excellent writing, client service, and media relations skills
- Experience in journalism, media relations, public relations, marketing, or communications
- Broad knowledge of the public relations or crisis communications field
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops strategic marketing communications and PR plans, and provides counsel to support clients’ communications or marketing strategies and objectives.
- Leads and manages client accounts and relationships
- Creates and implements public relations campaigns and promotions that generate audience engagement.
- Writes press releases, video content/scripts, backgrounders, feature articles, brochures, and website copy.
- Creates effective social media content.
- Participates in new business development initiatives and presentations.
- Effectively presents agency work/proposals to clients.
- Directs activity on assigned accounts, provides monthly updates on account projects and client developments and maintains forward momentum on projects.
- Monitors clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments – their key issues, competitive situation, and industry trends.
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Environment
- Paid Professional Development
- Family Work Culture
Sachs Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.