- Educational background in accounting or related experience.
- Responsible for handling the bookkeeping and basic aspects of the company’s financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and assisting with the completion of annual tax forms.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with financial transactions by adhering to the bookkeeping policies and procedures established by the firm.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare and send client invoices and assist with collection efforts.
- Enter vendor invoices and verify purpose and/or client related to each purchase; assist with processing payments.
- Enter and assist with reconciling corporate credit card transactions.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure a high standard of excellence for all work performed on behalf of clients.
- Ensures a high standard of excellence in all work produced.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Deploy firm resources for maximum efficiency.
- Develop budgets for new business proposals and RFP responses.