Sachs Media Group was honored with several local ADDY® Awards at the American Advertising Federation Tallahassee‘s 2016 American Advertising Awards, held February 13, 2016. The firm received a total of nine awards, including two of the top awards of the night: “Best of Show: Print” and the prestigious Franceschi Public Service Award, which recognizes the most successful campaign promoting a social cause. This is the second year in a row that Sachs Media Group has won these two awards.
Sachs Media Group was the recipient of two gold and five silver ADDY® awards for leading print and digital projects, including posters, educational kits, brochures, microsites, infographics, and social media campaigns.
The complete list of Sachs Media Group awards is as follows:
- Florida State University Women’s Basketball Poster – Best of Show: Print
- Lauren’s Kids Kindergarten Curriculum Kit – Franceschi Public Service Award
- Florida State University Women’s Basketball Poster – Gold
- Lauren’s Kids Kindergarten Curriculum Kit – Gold
- Lauren’s Kids Safer, Smarter Teens Microsite – Silver
- Lauren’s Kids Lifelong Consequences of Child Sexual Abuse Digital Infographic – Silver
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Florida Brand Brochure – Silver
- Florida KidCare Kids Oughta Be Covered Social Media Campaign – Silver
- Bring JetBlue Service to Tallahassee Social Media Campaign – Silver
To date, Sachs Media Group has won more than 100 ADDY® Awards. The ADDY® Awards serve as the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, locally, regionally and nationally. The organization’s mission is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising.